TYPES OF SURVEYS
The Types of Surveys We Offer:
Whether you are a land developer, an architect, a builder, or a homeowner, Tarasick McMillan Kubicki will work with you to meet your individual needs. The different types of surveys we prepare include:
Plan of Survey with Topography
PLAN OF SURVEY WITH TOPOGRAPHY
This plan illustrates the boundaries and the existing features of the property such as buildings fences, paved areas, trees, and grade elevations. We obtain and provide the information of the underground services when necessary. We will also calculate and re-establish your boundaries according to the regulations set by the Surveys Act, and provide survey monuments at the property corners. This type of survey is typically used for the design of a new house and preparation of a site grading plan.
SURVEYOR’S REAL PROPERTY REPORT (SRPR)
SRPR is a plan done in a format to accommodate a real estate transaction. It consists of a plan of survey and a brief surveyor’s report about the property. The plan shows the following:
- The property boundaries and survey monuments.
- The location of buildings and other structures in relation to property lines.
- The location of fences, driveways, walkways and retaining walls.
- Any visible encroachments into the property and the adjacent lands
- The location of the registered easements and right-of-ways.
- The adverse usage of lands that might lead to claims of easement by prescription.