If you are planning on building a house or an addition, we will provide you with the following:
- Plan of Survey with Topography, which shows the property boundaries and the existing site conditions.
- Site Grading Plan showing the location and features of the proposed construction project. This includes the location of the new house, finished floor elevation, grading of the site and location and size of underground services (water, sanitary, and storm).
- Construction layout that typically consists of three site visits: stake out for excavation, pinning the footings and layout foundation corners on footings.
- Surveyor’s Real Property Report (SRPR) showing the as-built location of concrete foundations.
- Final Grading Certificate once the construction and grading is complete.
Owning, Buying or Selling a Property?