Design and Construction of New House
If you are planning on building a house or an addition, we will provide you with the following:
- Plan of Survey with Topography, which shows the property boundaries and the existing site conditions.
- Site Grading Plan showing the location and features of the proposed construction project. This includes the location of the new house, finished floor elevation, grading of the site and location and size of underground services (water, sanitary, and storm).
- Construction layout that typically consists of three site visits: stake out for excavation, pinning the footings and layout foundation corners on footings.
- Surveyor’s Real Property Report (SRPR) showing the as-built location of concrete foundations.
- Final Grading Certificate once the construction and grading is complete.
Owning, Buying or Selling a Property?
We can help you with:
- Preparation of Plan of Survey or Surveyor’s Real Property Report (SRPR)
- Property line retracement and stake out of property corners
- Boundary line establishment.
- Existing plans from the archives of Starr & Tarasick, Tarasick, McMillan Limited, C. Peat, O.L.S., Wm. B. Starr, O.L.S., Frank Kitto, O.L.S. and Tarasick McMillan Kubicki Limited.
- Advising on grading issues
- Advising on current property dimensions, registered easements, encroachments and potential claims of adverse possession.
- Referral to reputable consultants such as planners, architects, builders, landscape architects.
SERVICES FOR ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS
- Boundary and topographic surveys
- Arranging locates of underground services, measuring inverts and investigation of connections
- Volume calculations
- In-fill housing grading design and certification
- Site plans in site plan approval formats with all applicable notes
- Construction layouts
- Post construction surveys
- Final inspections and final grading certificates