top of page

For Land Surveying Contact
Tarasick Mcmillan Kubicki Limited

Prior to any type of construction or land development, an up-to-date and detailed survey of your property is required. You may need a survey if:

  • You are buying or selling a property 
  • You are planning to build a new home 
  • You are planning to renovate an existing house, build a pool or erect a fence
  • You are a developer and require a surveyor for all stages of your project
  • You are planning to divide part of your property
  • You require a construction layout
  • You require specialized surveying services

Depending on your individual needs, we will propose the best type of survey to get you started on your project. We also work closely with developers, architects, and builders and we are able to recommend other professionals’ services that you may require during your project.

Compass Icon

Surveying Services

Reducing ambiguity around property limits.

Magnifier Icon

What Type of Survey does Your Property Need?

SRPRs, reference plans, condominium plans, and more.

Drawing Icon


Professionally Governed by:


Service Area:

Providing services in the GTA, with focus on properties in Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, and Etobicoke.

bottom of page